Tuesday, July 6

I made a deal with my brother

I'm sure my two followers are very saddened, I've been M.I.A for a week and a couple of days, they probably were yanking out their hair waiting for my posts.

Ha. I wish.

One of my followers is my brother, who I bribed to follow me, because I was ranting to a blank internet, no views, nothing. He followed me, and that's only because I made him. I'm not desperate, I'm lonely. There's a BIG difference. The other follower is my friend, she likes my blog, but I think she also felt bad for me.

Stomp. That was me putting my foot down in a dramatic manner. Yes, I've had it, no more feeling sorry for myself, and I no longer want people feeling sorry for me. Time to take action.

From now on, each blog post will be a secret. I will number them, who knows, maybe in the future I will have 3000 secrets.. hahaha oh if only I was so motivated.

I've spent countless hours on this blog, editing it, changing the template, everything I possibly could to find it appealing. When I finished it, and I was so happy with the outcome, I asked one of my best friends, Bertie (doesn't she have such a unique name?) whom I tend to frequently call Bert. Does anybody remember Bert and Ernie? I loved Sesame Street growing up, and Bert was always my favorite from the two.



Anyways, sorry I got a bit side-tracked. So I asked for her opinion, and she gave it; I'm not going to lie, it stung a bit, I'm the kind of person who gets hurt when they don't hear what they want.
Bertie was honest with me, and even though all the hours that went into my template making went to waste, I saw where she was coming from and I respected how truthful she was.
"The truth isn't always going to come on your shoulder like a bluebird" - A quotation along those lines by Kelly Cutrone.

Thank you Bertie for bookmarking my blog, and giving me great advice...which I forgot but it was good at the time hahah.

Oh and Bertie and I entered a contest to win tickets to the folk music festival in our city, I hope that one of us wins and we go together. We will dress up like hippies, because of course we want to make our beloved Andrew proud.

Thank you to all who took the time to read secret #1. Stay tuned for secret #2.

Polar bears are left-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment