Sunday, July 11

#6- I am good at decorating and organizing

After 3 weeks of procrastination, I FINALLY managed to clean my room. What started 3 weeks ago was finished in about 5 hours, but my parents were thrilled.
Why did it take me 5 hours? When I clean, I have to organize EVERYTHING, nothing can be out of place and well I slacked off a bit, I mean I got really distracted when my bestfriend kept texting me and I had to have a few random dancing moments to the music of Lady GaGa :D
My dad said that if I managed to keep my room clean for the rest of the summer I would get a gift, I wonder what it could be?
The Stampede runs this week, it's the only fun thing to do here. My mom wants us to go, but blaah I'm not a big fan of cowboy boots and western clothing. We are going for one day but still! Toronto has more fun events than this place will ever :(

I need to get my learners soon and I also need a haircut. Ahh I have alot of things to do before the summer ends. I find that my summers are usually not relaxing unless my family leaves to go somewhere.

Here are my questions for you all.
What was the longest amount of time you took to clean your room?
Are you like me in which summers are only relaxing when your family leaves to go somewhere else?
I'd love to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment