Wednesday, July 7

#2 - I've never liked eggplant

My weeks of hard work have paid off; my room project is nearly finished. Today was the day I move my table into my bedroom. Originally wood, spray-painted blue and then sanded to be painted white, was the newest member of furniture to join my room. I knew the table was small but when it finally made it's way in my room I had no idea how small it was. Oh well, the paint looks excellent.

My brother and I cleaned the basement today. Now for everybody out there who dreads cleaning, do what my brother and I do. Each of us has a vacuum, therefore it is quite an efficient way to speed up the work time. My brother found a massive spider; oh. my. god. it was SO huge, we weren't going to touch it, it was so disgusting so we called for my mother and even she was a bit startled by how big the "little critter" was.

Urgh I hate the word critter, it reminds me of things that are smaller than my foot, have many legs and are just so disgusting to look at. BLEH, I know spiders eat bugs but can they please stay away from me; probably not. Well they are better than cochroaches, thank god I have never encountered one.

Short and simple. I hope to post some pictures of my finished room soon. I also started a youtube channel where I do DIY. Though I have no videos yet I have a lot planned.

I'll keep you posted...whoever "you" may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment