Saturday, July 31

Well obviously, I'm back.

I can't stray for long. I miss blogging, it's more fun than I imagined. I spend all day sitting in front of the television with ice on my knee and it really is SO boring. I'm trapped in my home and I can't do much except stream youtube, which I don't mind because I absolutely LOVE youtube. Laughter is the best medicine so here are some of my favorite videos that always crack me up.



His name is Antoine Dodson.
Skip to 1:01 for the good part ;)




 
 



Double rainbow. FTW.




 
 



Here's the double rainbow song. It will definitely get stuck in your head!




 
 
 
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE KINGSLEY.
He is amazing at what he does. Anything pop culture, Kingsley's got it covered.
Oh and his birds video made him famous.  













An update on the knee.
Man the road to recovery is SO LONG AND HARD. I am getting better. I still cannot bend my leg, but I can straighten it. I can also but weight on it and I can walk (with the help of my crutches). I don't hop with my crutches I can walk; it's going to be a few more weeks and a lot of physio until I can walk without the crutches. I am staying optimistic....for the most part.

Well I hope you enjoyed this post. It's full of laughter. I need to find something to do with my time, like seriously.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment