Tuesday, July 20

I blog everyday

At least I try.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today. My friend who I had plans with tomorrow messages me telling me she had hurt her knee and is having a hard time walking. So the plans are cancelled. I had promised my younger brother that we would go do something fun before my surgery as then I won't be able to do much.

So tomorrow I am still going to be going to Calaway Park! My brother is oh so excited haha I feel like a great older sister. I plan on inviting my friend over before her big move to Dubai. My bestfriend lives in Holland, I haven't seen her in about 4 years, but we are still very close. Distance can't ruin a friendship, as long as you make an effort.

Well I watched TV today as I do everyday, I also played escape Haunted. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. It scared me a lot but it's the thrill that made the game fun!

Okay well this post is lacking. I go from lacking posts to posts that are detailed and long.
I bet tomorrow's post will be long and detailed.

Don't believe me. Wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment