Saturday, July 10

#5- I don't have a middle name

In 24 hours I had to exchange my phone. Not once, but twice. I've had 3 phones in the last 24 hours. WOW ! As many of you know, I got an LG Xenon, it's a touch screen and in the first two cases when I had to exchange my phone the screen broke. I need to be extra careful with the screen and not press it down to hard, but I am so horrible with touch screens, I am really not used to them.

I am a bookworm. I love to read, because when your reality isn't what you want it to be, it's nice to escape for a while. My posts are really lacking these days, but I did go shopping so I hope to post another lookbook outfit sooner or later.

OH and I plan on uploading to my youtube channel soon, I've started filming. I got a brand new editing program but I'm such a loser I don't know how to operate all of its amazing features! Anybody out there who knows how to use Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 want to help me? Hahaha.... or I'll have to start helping myself.

It'll get interesting, I promise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment