Monday, July 19

Perfect frame? FOUND IT =D

After months of searching; I finally found the perfect frame for my face. Today I bought a new pair of glasses and I'm so excited because they look amazing ! :D I've accepted the fact that I won't be allowed to wear contacts until my graduating year, so I make do. This year I've realized how truely trendy glasses can be. You need to style your hair properly, choose the right frame for your face, and make an effort with how you look. I also bought 2 pairs of shorts and 1 pair of jean capri-ish style pants LOL. I'm horrible at explaining things.


Degrassi Boiling Point!
Was on today. Man Holly J. is back to her old ways. If there's one thing I've learned from her, is that to make it in the harsh world, one doesn't neccesarily have to be nice. The world doesn't wait for you, it's bustling and on a quick-pace. I am loving how there are going to be 4 episodes a week. Yay I don't have to wait so long to watch it.

An old friend showed up today. We didn't talk. We parted ways, it's better this way.

Well one of my bestfriends who is moving away to Dubai messaged me inviting me to go to Calaway Park. I'm so excited to go with her. It'll be the last time I see her and it's good to have some quality bonding time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment