Monday, July 26

The eve before the big day.

Tomorrow I am getting my surgery. I am both excited and nervous. My life was put on hold 3 years ago as I wasn't able to do anything really. My knee held me back from everything, it'd pop out of place, it would always crack, it would freeze up for days making it hard for me to walk. When I injured my knee, that exact day all the 'popular' kids made up a rumour that I faked it for attention. If that was true, then I deserve an oscar for best actress.

I am hoping that the surgery goes well, as I have many things planned out for the year. I plan on trying out for badminton team. I haven't played in years. I plan on joining the swim club. I may not look it but I am a competitive swimmer and I am quite good (not bragging or anything). Well I have 2 hours to eat and I need to go prepare for my surgery.

Yes I am thinking about food so late at night. It's the summer, the weather is hot and we all drink water. I will die without water ARRGHGHGHGH I am such a drama queen.

Okay bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment