Saturday, July 24

Let's just say, I'm new

Say goodbye to the old Dea, and say hello to the new one. Though the only thing different are my hair and glasses (I picked them up today!) I look like a different person and I have a different outlook on life. I've had an epiphany and I thank Life in a day for it. Today July 24th is the day to film a day in your life and submit it to the directors youtube channel. If your raw footage is chosen it will be used in the documentary movie July 24th, it will aire on youtube. I was contemplating whether or not to contribute to this. In the end I decided not to, because I didn't want to contribute in the movie. If my footage didn't make in the movie, it would have stayed on the channel, and well I didn't want that. There are other ways to let my voice be heard in the world.

My very first post was about how much I'd love to rant. Well guess who's rant is going to be published in a newspaper? Me haha! I can't disclose what I am ranting about, so it'll be a surprise!

My plan of the day was to fix my tan, and no luck there! I managed to finish 5 sudoku puzzles, yes I am that kind of person haha.

I'm going to edit my article now, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment