Saturday, July 17

I was cold on a hot day

Yes. Today my family and I went to the lake. My brother and I ran directly into the water and swam for a while. When we got out I was cold so I wrapped myself in a towel and sat for a while. I decided to lye down and have the sun dry me off. There was a slight breeze and it made me quite cold. I became dry but I was very cold. It took me till the time we left to warm up, I don't know why. I think people thought I was crazy because the day was warm and I was sitting outside wrapped around in a blanket. Oh well, my arms feel hot right now but I don't think I tanned much. I'm very pale so instead of tanning I burn. My skin would rather turn red than a nice golden tan. Urgh. Besides that nothing much happened.

I added a new page on my blog where you can play games. Escape room games, they are fun but they are tricky! I gave up on one. Some are TOO tricky. Finish the beginner then work your way up haha :D

I need to post another lookbook outfit soon. It's been almost what a week or so since my last one? I'm very behind...

Well until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment