Friday, July 16

Mission accomplished + Degrassi Takes Manhatten

After countless hours of cleaning, we (my mom, brother and I) finished cleaning our garage! Oh the joy. We had a lot of junk but it's nice to see the garage finally clean. My mother is quite thrilled as the mess is cleaned up.

Now I'm going to be review the Degrassi movie so if you do not want me to spoil it. DON'T READ ON.
I REPEAT, SPOILERS AHEAD.


To all who stop reading here. Watch Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video here and help Mother Monster beat Bieber.





SPOILER ALERT.

SPOILER ALERT.


SPOILER ALERT.


SPOILER ALERT.


SPOILER ALERT.


SPOILER ALERT.


SPOILER ALERT.

SPOILER ALERT.
















Okay I have warned enough.

Here are my thoughts on the Degrassi Movie. Excuse me if I swear, there were moments that seriously pissed me off.


Movie starts out. Yay I'm so excited. Spinner and Jane get tattoos to show each others love. A key on the back of Spinners neck a locket on Jane's lower back. Wow, I don't care how in love you guys are that's a pretty stupid thing to do. I would never tattoo anybody's name on my body. Well I'm contemplating on tattooing something of Gaga's. My love for her will never die.

(sorry if I jump all over the place, I'm highlighting the KEY points, in my opinion)

Spinner is looking for a new person to hire because Holly J. is going away for 2 months, he hires Emma (his ex) who shows up spontaneously. He strictly tells her to NOT use the toaster thingy. Him and Jane leave to go to Declan's pool party.

Emma uses the toaster and she got distracted.

Jane and Holly J. go to change, Spinner tells Declan he'll go find Holly J. and ask her how he likes her meat done( ha ha that sounded wrong). Anyway, Jane and Holly J. are gossiping about how Spinner should never find out about how Jane cheated on him with Declan. WELL, Spinner finds out, he over hears them. When Jane walks out she gives Spinner a hug, he confronts her she gets emotional then Declan walks over with food. Spinner punches him in the face. Ouch. Spinner and Jane are over. BET THEY REGRET THOSE TATTOOS NOW.

So Holly J. tells Jane come to New York with me. And Declan agrees, he has enough room at his place as his mom is coming a few weeks later. Jane decides to come and flash forward you see scenes of them in New York. Oh how jealous I was, but I'm going to New York for two months, actually I can go whenever. Perks of having family there.

Back with Emma. Spinner arrives at The Dot and he sees the place in flames Emma apoligizes and says It's probably not that bad. The whole place explodes. Spinner obviously had a bad day.


Fiona, Declan's sister really shows her true colours. I now think she's a bitch. She got an internship at the exact same place Holly J. has hers. She did that on purpose, because she needs to interfere with Holly J. dating her brother. These two have a rivalry and it goes on for a long time. Holly J. locks Fiona in the storage room place and takes her spot in the interview. Holly J.'s "boss" is none other than MTV's The Aftershow's very own Jessi! Last years movie had Dan. Now Jessi, oh I loved it. She played the role of Kristen so well. I'm not fond of the name Kristen, every single Kristen I've come in contact with has been a total bitch to me. I know it's not good to stereotype but I stereotype that name because of my experiences. To all nice Kristens SORRY.


Fiona escapes from the locked room and calls Declan, he comes over and yells at Holly J. Fiona has evil plans.

Meanwhile, Emma, Manny, Jay and Spinner all go to Niagra falls. Emma and Spinner get drunk and end up getting married. WOW. They wake up the next morning and go to ask the lady who made it all happen for a refund. It was none other than MARY MURPHY, I love that woman, she is HILARIOUS. She says she cant help them. Blah blah. They think about a divorce but are happy that they got married. Then Emma finds a box of Jane's stuff in his room and calls a divorce lawyer. I'm just confused. How can you fall in love so quick. So weird....


Back in New York, Jane's in a band well she's the new singer. At Declan and Fiona's party they kiss. Fiona shows Holly J., Declan's exes. Holly J. goes and confronts Declan, he kisses her and Fiona comes between them. Holly J. then confronts Fiona infront of everyone. Fiona had a lot to drink she kisses her own brother. Then Holly J. storms out. Leaving Declan speechless.


Jane goes to a band rehearsal and sees a girl singing. The boy she had kissed had gotten back together with his girlfriend and now Jane was no longer in the band. Duh. She calls Spinner and he tells her he's marrying Emma. She's speechless.

The next day Holly J. is at her internship and is thinking of resigning, Kristen tells her, she won't resign unless she tells her too. Kristen starts her segment about how Fiona and Declan kissed, and Declan is on the phone. He only called in to talk to Holly J. as she won't return his phone calls. He then shows up behind Holly J. and asks her for another chance. She tells him this is your last chance and they get back together awe.

Later, Jane tells them about Spinner's new marriage. She then begs them to take them back to talk him out of it. They agree. They take Declan's dad's car. I think it was a Lambourghini. I thought they'd take a private Jet or a Helicopter...

Along the roadtrip when they stopped for food, Holly J. and Declan decide to stall. Jane figures this out a little later and tricks Declan into giving him the keys. She "steals" the car and drives straight to Spinner.


Ahh Meanwhile, Spinner proposes to Emma again infront of her parents and they agree to it. Spinner's mom is happy and proud of her son. Emma's wedding dress looks to cheap. Manny looks like she gained weight, I miss her long hair.

Jane makes it just before the wedding starts, everybody stares at her, she finds Spinner in the tent and talks to him. She gives him a kiss goodbye, Manny walks in and starts freaking out she begins to fight with Jane. Then she finds out it was just a goodbye.

Emma and Spinner get married. I liked Spinner, I've never really liked Emma. She was never all that innocent. I wonder if they're off the show now.

Jane is happy for Spinner and then Holly J. and Declan arrive on a boat. Jane tells them what happens, that she kissed him. Declan says to Holly J. I told you we should have taken the helicopter. Wow Declan way to figure it out now! She tells them it's goodbye and then Spinner and Emma catch the three. Holly J. yells we're leaving. Spinner tells Emma what happened, and that he's over Jane. It was a goodbye between them. Emma invites them all to stay for the party. YAY END OF THE MOVIE.


Okay so I left A LOT out. But maybe I'll just make a video on my review. I'm trying to post this before 12. Overall the movie was great. I love how when everybody sang it sounded great. Usually when people sing live, it doesn't sound like it's out of a studio. Of course that's the movie.
I'm excited for Degrassi the boiling point. I was also excited to see Liberty again! Okay, well I know my review was crap but that's okay. No one's paying me so it doesn't have to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment