Sunday, July 25

Let's believe what we want to hear

The sun's harsh rays have burned my back. The redness will fade and it will look like a good tan. Though tanning of any sort is not good for your skin, it feels great to be under the sun. Summer is the only time when I can gain some colour in my skin. I'm so pale, my friend calls me albino. THANKS FRIEND.

My surgery is on Tuesday. I'm so nervous, it's my first surgery. I'm getting ACL reconstruction surgery, which I was to get 3 years ago; better late than never. I'm being quite optimistic despite my pessimistic personality. The glass is always half empty as apposed to half full.

I need to get a job. Right after my surgery I am going to submit my resume and hopefully work on weekends during the school year. My year is going to be packed. With a full schedule, clubs and hopefully jazz band I will have no time to breathe. I'm being a drama queen, yes I am indeed exagerating. I've always said
"What's life without a challenge?" I stick by it. I never take the easy route, because in life there is no easy route.

My friend Bertie, (click on her name to be linked to her blog) said the absolute most funniest thing to me today. I'm not going to give all the details (because it is a conversation between her and I) but she told me "if everyone starts being asian i'm gonna go learn spanish" haha it was amazing I loved it. Yes Bertie I gave you a shout out! Haha :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that! And don't worry, your first real year of High School will give you a sense of the madness I went through this year.. minus IB and sports teams. Best wishes in your year, though!

    ReplyDelete