Saturday, January 15

15 years young

How do I describe this day? Packed filled with emotions.

I finally got to sleep in. And even then I was woken up. My brother was playing the harmonica, yes that annoying sound woke me up. The agony.

At superstore I was looking for some hair products when a lady came up to me and started asking me questions. She wanted me to get a PC card. I figured I'd inform her that I am not of legal age. I told her "Sorry I'm not 18". She goes: "Oh ahah really? You look much older than 18!!" -_- Did she really just say that? I say "Thank you for saying I look older than I actually am" I wasn't saying it as a joke but as a mean hint for her to leave me alone. She was really annoying, her laugh and her voice. Her hair was driving me insane and the way she looked at me. AHHH.. she just laughed then started whispering something along the lines of "when you're 18 you should get one because You don't pay extra for anything well except for cigars..". I just looked at her and said "I don't smoke". She laughed again "that's good for you! bye!"
I said bye and walked away she turned around and says "have a good day!". I muttered "you too" and went looking for my parents. Sheesh. I was a getting little irritated back there.

I bought a dress today. It's quite long (reaches down to my ankles), my mother's going to shorten it for me. The fabric, the pattern. I love it! I also bought a canister, but that's not important.

My brother and I bought scene IT and holy crap it got intense. There was a voice clip one where my brother knew who it was but couldn't remember the movie name. He had watched the movie numerous times just for the line "my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." He was screaming and screaming "I KNOW THIS DON'T YOU RUIN THIS I KNOW THIS." He didn't know the name of the movie he was pissed off all I did was laugh. It wasn't funny before when in the beginning of us playing we had to guess the actor's name from the previous roles he had. I knew it was Eddie Murphy but I said Mike Murphy from the previous one that said Mike Meyers. My brother then quickly said Eddie Murphy and got it! I was fuming. I was pissed too. AHHHHH Here is my angry face. >:(

Today was the first day in 6 years that I have been in Costco. It's massive. I like it. My friend is laughing at me right now. That sounded like a sexual joke. Hahaha oh whatever.

Monday I am hanging out with somebody special! It's part 1 of our 1 year anniversary. We're going to see Black Swan. I am sooo excited. And I will be buying frozen yogurt :D

I have written 1 exam. Social. IT'S FINALLY OVER. I have a math final on Monday and then... the dreadful chemistry test!! I'm so nervous for that one but I am sure it will go well because I studied really hard and I still have 2 more weeks to study. Hard work pays off.

Can the weather please get better? I look like a grey marsh mellow with my winter jacket. Brrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment