Saturday, January 29

Facepalm

I am quite irritated!

I called this lady 2 weeks ago to fix my class. I am to be enrolled in french not Spanish! She says it's all under control. My textbook still hasn't arrived and online it says I am still enrolled in Spanish! AHH THE AGONY. Class starts Monday. If I don't get into french I'm going to be pissed because they GUARANTEED me a spot in September. This is my first time taking online through this school and so far I am not enjoying it! Oh the added stress.. why oh why?

My best friend won't be able to come hang out with me this long weekend because he is snowed in in a farm outside of the city! What luck! I just hope he's there at school for my birthday! I don't really have anyone else to eat with because they all irritate me too much and their group of friends don't get along with me. He better shovel his way out ! hahah

I need to clean my room. I really do. I should clean it tonight... we'll see how well that goes.

Also can that same number who's been calling for weeks now stop? It's getting irritating. Do you think we're never home? Hello we have caller ID. We're IGNORING you.

You'd think they'd take a hint; but you know, not everyone's bright.
Sheesh I think next time they call I'll pick up the phone and yell.
Tempting, but I'm not a wild animal.
*Sigh.
Got any solutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment