Friday, January 28

An updated webcam


A miniature nose


I'm being a diva with my pink hair and I'm pulling a duckface. How attractive.


I have too much time on my hands...


The most beautful face I could make.



Two creepy smiles are better than 1.


Pack-a-punch my AUG and no zombie can defeat me.

An updated webcam makes for a good time. My computer won't open docx...
I have finally updated my arts blog! If you want to check it out you can click here. The very first picture was taken my one of my bestfriends, Bertie. That special loego fellow's name is LSD. Don't you wish you owned him? I do too. Except Bertie won't give him up.

I did finish all my exams. My birthday is the day we come back to school. 3.14 = PIE.

Enjoy some useless facts.

I'm going to try and make better use of my time.
I fail at time management..

It's great to know what Bertie thinks of this post.


Oh I cannot end my laughter..

1 comment: