Friday, January 21

Looking for a reaction? Try a Chemist! - No thanks.

I watched Black Swan this week. It was so gory, sexual, dramatic, suspenseful and above all scary! I am not a big fan of Natalie Portman but she did deliver in the film, it was exceptional. I now like her as an actress, funny how 1 movie can change all that. I have now become a fan of Mila Kunis. Her performance was exceptional and she is very beautiful! I am not going to review the movie. I'm surprised I saw it, it's not a genre I would reach for. It scared me, and after the movie I was left thinking what just happened. I recommend everyone go see it. Even if you don't like gore and such (there isn't TOO much) but you'll get over it. The movie is amazing.

I have one more exam to write, and that's chemistry. URGH HOW MUCH I AM DREADING IT. Really. I hate you chemistry. You're so boring.. so very boring.

My brother got me addicted to Call of Duty, it is a sad state of affairs. It is very fun though.. I just need to stop thinking about it and work on other things!

I'm turning 16 soon.. I don't know what to do.

Also facebook is becoming way too irritating. If I remove you, please don't take it as an invite to add me back. There was a reason I removed you so take that into mind. It wasn't a mistake. Sheesh. Some people.

Now they are selling chocolate yogurt in the mall (you make your own yogurt). Might I say chocolate raspberry ,blueberry, mango was not only healthy but also delicious!

Oh .. I am dreadfully bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment