Saturday, January 22

Bangin'

Guess who got their haircut? You guessed right! Me.

Oh the way I start off my blog posts.. sure is funny isn't it? I need some new comedic lines...

But anyways! I did get my hair cut today. It was long over due! I had hair that was a little bit past my shoulders and then I decided to grow my hair out. it took me 5 months to grow my hair to a desirable length but the problem was the DEAD ends. Oh the agony. Problem solved though! I got my bangs cut blunt again! Wooo hoo. I love blunt bangs. They are so dramatic and spunky! I am just really happy that the hair dresser cut off all my dead ends. My hair is rejuvenated and I love it! It's still long and now it will grow out longer.

"If you want to let it grow, you gotta let it go" - Tyra Banks' hairdresser. He was right! If you want your hair to grow out longer you need to cut the dead ends off! A bit of trimming didn't hurt anyone!

The hairdresser loved my hair. She kept playing with it and complimenting it. I take a lot of pride in my hair. I make sure not to damage it and therefore it's very healthy. My friends always play with my hair. "It's so long and pretty!" or "So soft and shiny!" yes I've heard it all. Though she was blunt, she was kind and after she finished cutting my hair she gave me her card. I'll go to her again because she cut my hair perfectly. I only say this because I've had bad experiences with people in the past who "seem" to know what their doing; and well they didn't.

The very first time I had ever gotten front bangs the girl who was cutting my hair messed it up so bad. her hands were shaking and she was breathing hard. Girl chill. I wasn't very happy with the outcome so I never went back to her. I wanted front bangs so badly but that experience ruined it for me. The next year I decided to get front bangs again because I loved how they looked on Erin from The City. I went to a different girl at a different salon and she cut my hair amazing.

Today I was hoping for that lady to cut my hair but she wasn't there. I was a little hesitant to let this new girl whom I'd never seen before cut my hair but I took a chance. She knew what she was doing. I was very impressed. I've never had my hair cut any better .

It's that time again! Time for crappy webcam pictures! YAY!




A full blunt bang topped off with a top knot.
Bangin'




Erin from The City
I am a happy child.

No comments:

Post a Comment