Saturday, June 19

A perfect template

Why did I choose blogspot and not choose to join tumblr?
I'm not one to follow what others do; and it seems as though everybody has a tumblr.
Sure their easy to use, and blah blah blah. I went to all the work making a blogspot thinking of a name and such, so I'm staying here. I don't like how tumblr sounds, it annoys me haha. Plus I'm on the blogspot train and I'm not stopping to get off now.

I have gone through 3 different templates each not my own, I downloaded them from a site which had a large variety of templates to choose from. Some I found spectacular but when I uploaded them to WOWZAPALOOZA... they just didnt fit with the scheme anymore. I searched and searched for the perfect template but none fit the image in my head.

I came to the sad conclusion that I must make the template myself; the problem is that I have no idea how to use HTML coding...

I have dreamweaver and I have been slaving away at it for nearly 1 hour trying to make a template but I have failed...ARGH! I'm just going to have to work harder tomorrow or find somebody to help me. Does anybody out there want to help me with html coding haha I'd really appreciate it.


Anyways, today I cleaned my room; organized EVERYTHING. I'm getting ready for my upcoming room projects that I plan on doing soon. I am still not finished my room but that's cuz' I've been procrastinating...I need to stop and focus on the task at hand. I'm going to finish all my house cleaning in the next week because my familys summer begins in July and even though mine started on the 16th I'm really bored all by myself.


Moral of this blog is that you should focus on one topic and you won't have troubles like I do.

P.S. These posts are boring but you know what? They'll get better when I fix my template! I truely love blogging and I'm sure that one day I'll at least have one follower! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment