Friday, June 25

If the shoe fits...

I absolutely love shoes, they are the perfect way to finish an outfit. Choosing the right pair can be a challenge but when you find that special pair you'll fall in love. I have decided to dedicate this whole blog post to shoes that I am currently in love with. Well here goes.


Jeffrey Campbell Glen Black Suede Unibody Hidden Wedge

I'm loving this style, it's quirky and cute



Anne Michelle Addiction 62 Black Vegan Leather Button Bootie

I love this style, it's so edgy yet feminine



Anne Michelle Addiction 62 Black Faux Suede Pewter Button Bootie
They are exactly the same as the ones above, except they are Faux Suede, instead of Vegan Leather



Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks Gray Suede Platform Bootie
I don't see myself rocking this style, but I love it anyways.

 

Not Rated High Gear Gray Cuffed Gladiator Thong Sandal

I love gladiators, love, love, love them. I am loving the detail around the heel. The double buckle make these shoes exquisite.



Jeffrey Campbell K-Genius Khaki Belt Appeal Canvas Wedge Boot


 

Jeffrey Campbell K-Genius Grey Belt Appeal Canvas Wedge Boot

For the brave and daring. Confidence is key with such demanding shoes.

If you like these styles, you can find even more at Lulus, they have many fashion items to choose from, not just shoes. I decided to keep all the shoes from Lulus because I've been inspired by their blog and I really do love their shoes. In coming up posts I will share more shoes that I love and that I will actually buy. I love you Lulus, but let's be resonable here, I don't live in Manhatten, I go to highschool and I'd like to walk comfortably while carrying my heavy textbook. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment