Friday, June 18

The Addiction Begins

Keeping up with the latest fashions is the job of every fashionista, but it seems that something new is in; that being blogging.

I have decided to buy myself a one way ticket to ride on the blogging train; once on, you're never turning back. With many others along for the ride I feel as though I will have an excellent experience blogging. Writing freely for the whole world to see; my public journal...except with more colour and prettier writing.




Creating a blog is easy, but what on Earth am I going to blog about? I'm not going to put a label on this blog because I know that I will blog about random events in the spur of the moment.

Oh how terribly rude of me, I seem to be completely lost blogging that I have forgotten to tell you all about myself; silly me.

My name is Dea and I am very odd. I love that word and it describes me perfectly; there is nothing wrong with being odd; I find it more polite than saying weird. Bleh- weird reminds me of aliens and I assure you all I am a human! Although my brother begs to differ.




That is enough about me to start off this blog, don't you agree? For if I had written a lot then there would be nothing to blog about would there?

I feel this accomplished with my first ever blog post; don't you all? Eh probably not but we all have to start somewhere.

Okay enough ranting, haha.

P.S. My first rant - definitely not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment