Wednesday, June 23

Active Summer ?

What comes to your mind when you see the words: Active, healthy, body and exercises.
When I see those words I think of agony. Growing up, I never enjoyed gym class. It was so biased. All the kids who were on sports teams automatically got higher marks than those who weren't. I wasn't on any sports team and I was very un-coordinated. I'm clumsy, and I'm fine with that; the gym teachers didn't like it. Hence why my mark was always in the 70s.

I finished my last year of gym this year, meaning that I will never have to take it again. I was thrilled with the news, my father wasn't. Here's how our conversation went down.

Beginning of conversation:

Me: Dad I'm so happy I finished gym, I'll never have to take it again in my life.
Dad: That's horrible news, gym keeps you fit, we have to do something about this.
Me: What?

End of conversation.

My dad wants to stay healthy, I mean there's nothing wrong with that, so I agreed to get healthier with him, little did I know what he had up his sleeve. We were to wake up every morning and go on a walk, meaning I don't have any time to sleep in. OH THE AGONY.

It's been two days of walking and well I don't feel much different, I see where my dad is coming from, but I didn't want to sacrifice my sleep for this.. boo to that.

My goal this summer is to become more healthier, and I will post how I'm coming along as well as my various upcoming projects. I hope to gain a few more followers. I know I may seem boring, but I really am not, I'll show you.

Have a great summer !

No comments:

Post a Comment